The Klein Tools Chipping Hammer is excellent for chipping off slag and splatter around welds. It can also be used as a miners' or geologists' tool. It features a comfortable rubber grip, and has excellent balance. The hardened ends are designed so that they won't flatten when chipping.
- Head forged from chrome alloy steel
- Ground and sharpened vertical chisel and diamond point
- Hardened and tempered for maximum toughness
- Correctly heat treated to best suit product application
- Claw Type : N/A (Chipping)