One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless.
- Patent pending stainless steel base is suitable for all stoves including induction and glass top; stainless steel fully encapsulates an even heating aluminum core
- Hard-anodized aluminum for exceptional strength and cooking performance
- Uniquely dishwasher safe Hard Anodized for all stovetops
- Circulon's total raised circles take the abuse of utensils leaving the low lying areas untouched
- With cast stainless steel handles and professional quality stainless steel lids on select items, Infinite Circulon looks as good on your table as it performs on the stove; oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit