The new focus II models are the first 20 in. auto scrubbers available with Clarke’s revolutionary BOOST technology. If you demand high levels of cleaning with the ultimate in green benefits, BOOST technology offers 70% reduction in water and chemicals, 40% increase in pad life, and the added benefit of stripping floors chemical-free, compared to traditional disc models.
- Environmentally friendly: with the BOOST technology you get high performance cleaning and use only 30% of the chemicals and water normally required for a traditional scrubber. When using the machine to remove floor finish, the process is completely chemical-free. The unique BOOST technology makes the Clarke Focus II with BOOST one of the most environmentally friendly and cost effective professional tools available
- Productivity: your time is valuable and the Clarke BOOST technology gives you more time; by using only 30% of the water to do the same job, the time between refilling the machine is extended by spending 50% less time dumping and filling the machine
- Enhanced cleaning performance with BOOST allows you to use the focus II auto scrubber for both daily cleaning operations as well as project work
- Quiet: at only 65.8 dB, the Clarke focus II scrubber is slightly louder than a typical conversation - making it the perfect cleaning machine for noise sensitive areas and operator friendly
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs