The ClearStream 5 antenna represents a breakthrough in long range UHF/VHF antenna size and performance. With many of the American DTV stations broadcasting on High-VHF frequencies as well as on UHF frequencies a need exists for a powerful antenna with dual-band performance. This advanced technology allows the ClearStream line of antennas to be smaller and more powerful across today's DTV spectrum. Using anodized aluminum, ClearStream antennas are engineered for strength and durability. They are the only antennas we know which offer a Lifetime Warranty. In a compact 22 in. x 28 in. form, the ClearStream 5 is the first broad spectrum antenna without the performance compromises typically seen in outdated designs of legacy antennas. With its uniquely tuned High-VHF element, the ClearStream 5 takes on the challenge of combining VHF and UHF signals. The ClearStream 5 has a 65 plus mile range for High-VHF stations and a 35 plus mile range for UHF stations with a 70 degree beam width; it accommodates widely spaced broadcast towers. It then delivers an impressive 98 percent of signal reception to the digital tuner rather than being lost through impedance mismatches and phase cancellation. The ClearStream 5 is the ultimate tool for digital broadcast viewing with either rooftop or attic installations. No other antenna exists in the marketplace can rival its dual-band performance. The Antennas Direct Lifetime Warranty assures you of its superior build quality and durability.
- 174 216 MHz channels 7 -13 maximum gain: 7.6 dBi VHF; 4.9 dBi UHF
- Impedance 75 Ohm output F connection includes UHF/VHF antenna combiner
- Size: 29 in. L x 23 in. W x 11-1/2 in. D 90 percent efficient at 200 MHz 100 percent compatible with all ATSC tuners
- Smallest high gain VHF/UHF antenna on the market, new engineering for core VHF DTV frequencies channel 7-13
- Easy to assemble no extra transformers needed