The Closet Pro 14 in. Shelf and Rod Bracket has a white, powder-coat finish and a unique snap in pole feature. A pair of brackets (each sold separately) can support a shelf up to 18 in. deep and can support up to 500 lb. of clothing and accessories when they are installed properly in wall studs. Deep shelving closet installations (most commonly 15-3/4 in.) are perfect for walk-in closet setups where more storage space is desired.
- Steel construction with white, powder-coat finish for durability
- A pair (each sold separately) supports a 14 in. to 18 in. deep shelf
- Snap-in closet pole hook works with 1-1/4 in. and 1-5/16 in. poles
- Holds 500 lb. per pair when mounted in wall studs
- Traditional-sized closet hangers slide past the hook without getting caught