Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 38
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by depotshopper ClosetMaid ShelfTrack 4-Drawer Kit
I have been buying ClosetMaid closet organizers for 3-4 months now, picking up new items when I have the time and the money to spare. Though these are not expensive and well worth the money, I am working on bigger projects and have put my closet on the backburner.
These ClosetMaid products are great and there is a product out there for anyone in need of some closet organization. There are easy to install and you can adjust the height of the shelves as you need to. The racks are screwed into the walls, so can be placed just about anywhere you need them, and can later be moved if you have come up with new ideas or need more storage area.
These come highly recommended by me and can be easily installed by you, no matter what your level of experience is.
December 23, 2008
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Berserk Negative stars would apply here
Wish I read the reviews about it falling apart before building our closet organizer around this. I can tell you that I can handle a lot of stressful things, but nothing gets me to lose my temper faster than trying to put back together these drawers after one falls apart. I even tried contractor glue once I got so desperate. I can't wait to move and not have these in our nursery anymore. The emotional toil would make these worth about a negative 3 stars. I wouldn't take them for free even with free install. Seriously the drawers are that bad. In fact, they were even a gift I regret installing.
March 2, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Card Storage Solution
I was pleased with the value and quality of the 4 drawer kit. I was able to install it myself without a second person helping.
March 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by dunxter Easy to build, great quality and reasonable price
As expected, the quality and fit of the components in this kit is first class - they are sturdy, clean and most components seem to be made in the USA.
1. This is the WHITE kit, not the gray.
2. It includes 3 deep drawers and 1 shallow.
3. The standards (wall-mounted uprights) are not included.
4. In comparison to competing systems, including the Swedish option, it's very competitive value.
5. This kit is also very good value compared to buying individual components, as it includes brackets, drawers, and a drawer-cover above each drawer that holds the brackets in place, which can also be used as an actual shelf!
1. Consider leaving more space between the drawers, to make use of the drawer-covers as shelves.
2. Deep drawers require 7 vertical slots on the standard; shallow drawers require 4 slots.
3. Two sets of drawers just about completely fill a pair of 60 inch standards.
4. Standards are mounted parallel, 20 1/2" apart measured from the center mounting holes, requiring an overall width of 21 3/8" to the outer edges of the standards.
September 13, 2011
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by flypiet Total Junk
This product is a great idea, but is total junk in execution. If you put more than about 3 pounds in a drawer, the metal drawer runners warp outward and the drawer falls out of the track, despite the shelf holding the frame together still. I went back to the store to return it, and their display model fell apart too!
April 11, 2012
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by EmmaLeigh3 Falls Apart Constantly
We loved this product when we first installed it (it was installed professionally) but then we discovered if you pull the drawers any other way than straight out, up to 2/3 of the way, the whole assembly falls apart and you have to put it back together. This does not work in our reach-in closet where you open the drawers from an angle and it does not work for my 6 year old daughter. Wish I could return it.
February 1, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by amreenk Just awful
As previous reviews said, it falls apart so easily. I am putting the drawers back together almost everyday. What a waste of time and money
July 3, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by HomeRepairs Basket Issues
If you are having issues with your baskets falling out of the tracks flip your brackets. They are labeled left and right but mine were wrong. After fighting with it for 3 hours I accidently installed one the opposite way and it worked perfect. Also put the bracket in the inner slots on the track. The brackets labeled wrong might be due to the fact that are made in another country.
August 16, 2013