The stainless steel Coast A25 LED Flashlight is not only great looking, it is also very durable and easy to clean. A favorite of mechanics, technicians and other professional users who demand the highest quality tools that won’t let them down. A quick cycle switch allows you to select between a high output setting of 226 lumens, a high powered strobe mode, or a low output of 44 lumens. Coast's Pure Beam Focusing Optic System with Fingertip Speed Focus Control provides superior beam consistency from spot to flood, with no dark rings typically associated with focusing flashlights. The Bulls Eye spot beam pattern gives you a great focused spot with a maximum beam distance of 205 meters (672 feet), while producing an outer ring of flood light which allows you to see a broader area for added side vision. Built tough, an impact-resistant, stainless steel casing resists rust and corrosion. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards, the A25 also features an unbreakable LED and rubberized O-ring for reliable water resistance and durability. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Light output: High - 226 lumens; Low - 44 lumens
- Runtime: High - 5 hours; Low - 24 hours 15 minutes
- Beam distance: High - 205 meters (672 ft); Low - 71 meters (232 ft)
- Stainless steel body; rear switch
- Impact and water resistant
- Includes 4 AAA-cell batteries to allow for immediate use