The Cobb barbecues, grills, bakes, smokes, boils and warms. This unique light-weight cooking system is simple to use and maintain. It cooks for up to 3 hours on only 8-10 standard charcoal briquettes, getting to temperatures of up to 450 degrees on the interior while the base remains completely cool to the touch on the outside. The Cobb Pro Grill includes a heavy-duty carry bag, Grill Grid , Lifting Fork and instructions. A cookbook filled with delicious recipes and cooking instructions is available for free download after you register your warranty on www.CobbAmerica.com. The Cobb Pro Cooking system is the latest version of the Cobb with a Black powder coated base and stainless steel interior. The ultimate addition to any Boat, RV, Camp Site or apartment balcony. The Cobb was a Time Magazine Invention of the year and is approved by the South African Heart Foundation, the Cobb's unique design allows fat and grease to drain into the flavor well for healthy cooking. The Cobb cooking system is virtually smokeless, since the fat and oil drain away from the fire. All the Cobb parts are dishwasher friendly and make for easy cleanup.
- Safe, the Cobb cooks at up to 450 degrees inside, while remaining completely cool to the touch outside
- Efficient, the Cobb cooks for up to 3 hours on only 8 to 10 charcoal briquettes
- Portable, the Cobb pack neatly into it's heavy duty carry bag and only weighs 10 lbs.
- Versatile, the Cobb can grill, bake, roast, smoke, fry and much more, all in one cooking system
- Healthy ,the fat is drawn away from the food and into a moat around the charcoal, making for healthy grilling
- Durable, the Cobb Pro Interior is constructed from Stainless Steel and the base is a powder coated steel
- Expandable, numerous accessories available for the Cobb, such as the griddle, dome extender, Wok and much more