The Code One Battery-Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm is intended for continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels. The alarm features a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 dB at 10 ft. The alarm is battery operated for uninterrupted monitoring, even during power outages, and runs on 2 AA batteries, which are included.
- Use to help provide continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels
- Piezoelectric horn is rated at 85 dB at 10 ft.
- Alarm will not sound if carbon monoxide levels are below 30 PPM
- Battery operated for uninterrupted monitoring during power outages
- Test/reset button tests the unit for proper operation and resets the alarm
- Operated by 2 AA batteries (included)
- Sensor meets UL 2034 requirements
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs