Kidde Code One battery operated carbon monoxide alarm utilizes sophisticated electronic components to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. This alarm includes a slide-out-battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the door without the batteries being installed. Inside cover of battery door features quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 7 year life and a 5 year limited warranty.
- Kidde DC basic code one carbon monoxide alarm provides you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home and the battery operated alarm provides continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels, even during power outages when AC only units are not providing protection
- DC basic CO code one CO alarm is powered by three double (AA) batteries included and the CO sensor is fuel cell design and meets sensitivity requirements of UL2034; sensor will not alarm to levels of carbon monoxide below 30 PPM and alarm includes a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 ft.
- DC basic code one alarm features test/reset button; allows testing of the circuit operation and immediately silences the alarm and Equipped with low battery signal alerting when the battery needs replaced
- Contractor pack contains six of the DC code one basic CO alarms
- CO sensor will not alarm to levels of CO below 30 ppm
- Note: Product may vary by store