Use this 1/2 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft. PureBond Maple Plywood Project Panel for your next cabinetry or furniture project and never worry about it releasing airborne contaminants, as formaldehyde-laden products are prone to do. Decorative maple veneers grace the top and bottom of this 5-ply panel, with other hardwood layers sandwiched between and glued with a soy-based PureBond technology that is environmentally friendly and won’t off-gas toxic fumes like UF plywood. The natural warmth and beauty of real maple gives the top and bottom veneers a splendid appearance that forms the foundation for impressive DIY creations, such as serving trays, end tables, pet food centers, footstools, wall pockets, shelves and more. It's a cost-competitive alternative to products that may degrade indoor air quality over time, and its water resistance further strengthens its endurance for lasting performance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, measuring approximately 1/42" thick, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and are suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 1/2 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft.; Actual: 0.453 in. x 24 in. x 48 in.
- Direction of the grain is the length of panel
- Each panel weighs approximately 12 lbs.
- Grade: B-2 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cherry, Cedar, Hickory, Mahogany, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak