An environmentally friendly soy-based technology is used to secure the 5 plies on this lovely PureBond White Oak Plywood Project Panel, providing a craftsmen workpiece that is as durable as it is beautiful. The formaldehyde-free adhesion compound has a higher moisture tolerance than UF-laden panels and the multilayered construction makes it less likely to warp than solid wood. Furthermore, it won’t release airborne contaminants into your interior space over time, as urea formaldehyde (UF) sheets commonly do, making it a cost-competitive alternative that won’t subject you to harmful fumes. Each 1/2 in. x 2 ft. x 8 ft. panel features white oak veneers that are plain-sliced from domestically harvested timber in a sustainable manner, giving you peace of mind that you are purchasing an Earth-conscious forest product.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- 5-ply project panel is assembled with smooth, patch-free white oak face and back veneers
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, measuring approximately 1/50" thick, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and are suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 1/2 in. x 2 ft. x 8 ft.; Actual: 0.453 in. x 24 in. x 96 in.
- Direction of the grain is the length of panel
- Each panel weighs approximately 23 lbs.
- Grade: B-2 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cherry, Cedar, Hickory, Maple, Mahogany, Poplar, Red Oak, and Walnut