Conserve time, expenses and exertion on your next cabinetry or woodworking project with the PureBond Prefinished Maple Plywood Project Panel. A UV-resistant medium gloss coats the face veneer on this 1/4 in. x 2 ft. x 2 ft. panel, protecting your carpentry creations from fading, scratching and chipping. Harvested in a sustainable manner, American-grown maple trees form the foundation for the decorative veneers, exhibiting the natural warmth and beauty of hardwood that supplies visual allure for shelves, cabinets, end tables, serving trays, wall panels, benches, letter baskets and more. The soy-based PureBond technology used to assemble each 3-ply panel is formaldehyde-free, so it will not off-gas toxic fumes as UF-constructed plywood commonly does. All-wood construction includes yellow poplar veneer core layered in alternating cross bands for superb strength, flatness and rigidity.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- Project panel is assembled with a prefinished maple veneer applied to only the face side of this panel; the back of the panel is not intended to be exposed
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top veneer exhibits the warmth, beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and are suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 1/4 in. x 2 ft. x 2 ft.; Actual: 0.203 in. x 24 in. x 24 in.
- Direction of the grain is the length of panel
- Each panel weighs approximately 3 lbs.
- Grade: B-4 - See Grading Guide for additional information