Featuring hardwood veneers cut from American-grown timber, these PureBond Aromatic Cedar Plywood Project Panels emit a cedar fragrance that stirs the senses. The reddish hue and natural wood grain of the cedar create a distinctive look that will earn accolades on your next woodworking initiative. Each 1/4 in. x 2 ft. x 8 ft. panel boasts all-wood construction with yellow poplar core substrate assembled with alternating cross bands for superb strength, flatness and rigidity. The soy-based PureBond technology is formaldehyde-free, keeping your home or office safe from any off-gassing of harmful fumes commonly associated with UF-constructed plywood. Water-resistance allows this 3-ply hardwood plywood to tolerate moisture better than urea formaldehyde-laden panels and the multilayered construction makes it less likely to warp than solid hardwood. It is an inexpensive way to craft visually alluring carpentry pieces like coffee tables, workbenches, shelves, toy chests, cabinets, bookcases, wall panels and more. Use these Columbia Forest Products panels knowing that the material comes from sustainably harvested forests that will be replenished for future generations.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top veneer, measuring approximately 1/32" thick, exhibits the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and is suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 1/4 in. x 2 ft. x 8 ft.; Actual: 0.203 in. x 24 in. x 96 in.
- Direction of the grain is the length of panel
- Each panel weighs approximately 11 lbs.
- Grade: B-4 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak