Cedar has long been sought-after for its visual allure and scented properties. Those intrinsic qualities splendidly emerge from this PureBond Aromatic Cedar Plywood Project Panel from Columbia Forest Products. Cut from sustainably harvested American hardwoods, it features a decorative face veneer that will delight the senses and ignite your passion for woodworking. It’s a cost-effective way to incorporate the natural warmth and beauty of cedar into stunning carpentry pieces like workbenches, coffee tables, toy chests, shelves, drawers, cabinets, bookcases and more. Assembled with a soy-based PureBond technology, each 3-ply panel is made entirely of wood, including a core veneer laid in alternating cross bands for superb strength, flatness and endurance. Sans formaldehyde, the food-grade technology will not off-gas toxic fumes during fabrication or after installation, as UF-constructed plywood commonly does. Its veneered construction makes it less likely to warp than solid hardwood, making it an exquisite choice for your next masterpiece.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top veneer, measuring approximately 1/32" thick, exhibits the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and is suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 1/4 in. x 4 ft. x 4 ft.; Actual: 0.203 in. x 48 in. x 48 in.
- Each panel weighs approximately 11 lbs.
- Grade: B-4 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak