For DIYers and professional tradesmen who recognize the importance of going green and using natural timber harvested in a responsible manner, turn to this PureBond Pre-Primed Poplar Plywood from Columbia Forest Products. Each 7-ply sheet features pre-primed poplar face, which exhibits the warmth and beauty of natural hardwood to supply your carpentry creations with visual allure. Furthermore, the 3/4 in. x 2 ft. x 2 ft. panels are manufactured with a soy-based PureBond technology that is formaldehyde-free so it won’t deteriorate air quality, as is common with UF-constructed sheets that are susceptible to releasing airborne contaminants over time. Intended for interior use, these pre-primed poplar plywood panels are an affordable way to craft authentic hardwood-faced masterpieces such as built-in cabinets, entertainment centers, tables, shelves, headboards, wall panels and more. With an eye toward sustainability, Columbia Forest Products takes pride in manufacturing this Earth-conscious product and takes seriously its responsibility in replenishing forests for future generations.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- 7-ply project panel has white primer applied to both sides of panel
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top and bottom veneers exhibit the warmth, beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and are suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 3/4 in. x 2 ft. x 2 ft.; Actual: 0.703 in. x 24 in. x 24 in.
- Direction of the grain is the length of panel
- Each panel weighs approximately 9 lbs.
- Grade: B-2 - See Grading Guide for additional information