The decorative veneers on this 3/4 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft. PureBond Cherry Plywood Project Panel are plain-sliced from domestically harvested cherry trees, exhibiting the uniqueness and warmth of natural timber with hardwood grains running along the length of each panel for stunning visual allure. Precision-cut with finely honed edges, these petite panels are perfect for smaller cabinetry and woodworking projects or putting the finishing touches on larger furniture-building jobs. The soy-based PureBond technology is strong and water-resistant, able to tolerate moisture and humidity better than plywood assembled with formaldehyde-based solutions. Additionally, the 7-ply panel is cost-competitive with UF-constructed plywood and will not expose indoor environs to toxic fumes, further preserving interior spaces and promoting healthy living and working conditions. Expand your DIY exploits with this cherry hardwood plywood to create a myriad of exquisite carpentry pieces, including footstools, benches, cabinets, shelves, end tables, pet food centers, serving trays and more.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, measuring approximately 1/50" thick, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and are suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 3/4 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft.; Actual: 0.703 in. x 24 in. x 48 in.
- Direction of the grain is the length of panel
- Each panel weighs approximately 18 lbs.
- Grade: B-2 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cedar, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak