This 7-ply PureBond Cherry Plywood is rigid and flat, assembled with a soy-based technology and comprised entirely of natural wood to form a water-resistant project panel that will perform splendidly on any woodworking creation. The decorative veneers on the face and back are precision-cut from cherry logs grown in the U.S. through sustainable means, making this a cost-competitive and Earth-conscious hardwood plywood. It exhibits the richness and allure of real hardwood with smooth, patch-free surfaces that can be stained to match your desired cherry hue. The formaldehyde-free PureBond technology will not off-gas toxic fumes over time, keeping your interior environs protected from airborne contaminants that commonly discharge from UF-treated plywood.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, measuring approximately 1/50" thick, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and are suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 4 ft.; Actual: 0.703 in. x 48 in. x 48 in.
- Each panel weighs approximately 36 lbs.
- Grade: B-2 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cedar, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak