The natural allure and richness of real maple gives the decorative veneers a splendid appearance on this PureBond Maple Plywood Project Panel from Columbia Forest Products. Assembled with a soy-based, environmentally friendly PureBond technology, this 7-ply panel is a cost-competitive alternative to formaldehyde-laden plywood that may degrade indoor air quality over time. Use the 3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 4 ft. panel on your next cabinetry or furniture project and never worry about it releasing airborne contaminants, as UF-constructed panels are prone to do. Made of 100% real wood featuring a yellow poplar core substrate (no MDF or particleboard), it forms the foundation for impressive DIY creations, such as bookstands, workbenches, shelves, serving trays, end tables, wall pockets and more.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, measuring approximately 1/42" thick, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and are suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 4 ft.; Actual: 0.703 in. x 48 in. x 48 in.
- Each panel weighs approximately 36 lbs.
- Grade: B-2 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cherry, Cedar, Hickory, Mahogany, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak