Commercial Electric 8 in. UV-Resistant Cable Ties (1,000-Pack)-748726 - The Home Depot

Commercial Electric

Model # 748726

Internet # 202528104

Store SKU # 748726

8 in. UV-Resistant Cable Ties (1,000-Pack)

Commercial Electric 8 in. UV-Resistant Cable Ties (1,000-Pack)

This item has been discontinued.
The Home Depot no longer carries this specific product.

$19.97 / each


Model # 748726

Internet # 202528104

Store SKU # 748726

Organize electrical cables and cords with these Commercial Electric 8 in. UV-Resistant Cable Ties (1,000-Pack). They feature a double-locking design and are UV resistant for outdoor use.

  • 8 in. length for 1 - 2 in. bundles
  • 75 lb. tensile strength
  • UV resistant
  • Double locking
  • Black
  • Note: Product may vary by store.


Assembled Depth (in.)  10 in  Assembled Height (in.)  4.5 in 
Assembled Width (in.)  4.5 in  Maximum bundle diameter (in.)  2.0 
Minimum bundle diameter (in.)  1.0  Product Length (in.) 
Product Width (in.)  0.25 
Color/Finish  Black  Electrical Product Type  Tie 
Mounting screw hole  No  Package Quantity  1000 
Releasable  No  Staple, Clip, Tie or Tubing  Tie 
Tensile strength (lb.)  75.0  UV Resistant  Yes 
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings  1-UL Listed,CSA Listed  Manufacturer Warranty  None 


Rated 2.6 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Do not purchase Ties break during installation before they are hand tight. The tie will snap as you are pulling it through. Some ties in the bag are OK, others fail during installation. Not worth the effort to do Quality Control for Home Depot while on the job. Looks like about 75% of the bag are OK, the other 25% snap without warning due to a defect in the plastic compound. Photo illustrates how they snap randomly along the length of the tie. Very little force is needed, they just fall apart. October 24, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Won't last Bought these in April of '10 to install deer netting. They worked great until this fall ('11) and a few started to break. Two seasons was not what I expected but no big deal for the price I would just replace them this year. When I tried to replace them, 90% of the ones from the bag (stored in the original bag in a tool box in a conditioned garage) are breaking before you can get them hand tight. These are supposed to meet millitary specs? I hope noting else our millitary uses meets these specs. March 4, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by These fasteners make the job easy I used these to put up a fence around a chicken pasture. They secured the fence to the T posts with little effort and have been holding it up well for a few months. It also keeps fence up for keeping critters out of the garden November 20, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by JUNK TIES!! Lasted about one year before becoming brittle and falling apart!! June 15, 2012
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Too good to be true :( 1000 zip ties for $20 sound too good to be true?? That's because it is... these zip ties are very low quality. I bought these for my job because we go through zip ties like kids go through candy on Halloween... I used them to organize some power cords and when I put the cords down the zip ties snapped. I thought at first I might have gotten a bad one, but after trying again, they snapped again. I tried just connecting two zip ties together in a circle, and pulled at them lightly, and they snapped. That should not happen - I am not that strong, and I should not be able to break zip ties with my bare hands. I am going to try to return them because they are unusable for my job. I hate giving bad reviews, but I would not recommend this product unless they can make them higher quality. March 18, 2014
2 >>


Store Exclusive. This item is available for purchase in select stores only.