Competition Solar Monocrystalline Solar Panels take the sun's energy and turns it into electric current. These solar panels are high efficiency 12-Volt solar panels featuring sturdy aluminum frames and high transparency tempered glass tops. They are rugged enough to be permanently mounted outdoors or even on mobile applications such as RVs and boats. Designed for charging 12-Volt batteries in off-grid applications of any scale and includes a charge controller to keep your batteries from being overcharged. Installation time is minimal thanks to plug and play connections and included flat mounting hardware. Monocrystalline is the most efficient type of solar cell available on the market letting you get the most power per square inch. The Competition Solar Monocrystalline Solar Panels are warranted to retain at least 80% efficiency up to 25 years. Each Monocrystalline Solar Panel features a blocking diode and a bypass built within the wiring protects your batteries draining due to reverse current and power loss due to shade.
- High efficiency monocrystalline solar panel produces up to 145-Watt or 8.28 Amp per hour of sunlight
- Includes a 10 Amp charge controller to prevent overcharging
- Connect multiple panels for more charging capabilities
- Easy to install & corrosion resistant aluminum frame help makes this a maintenance free unit
- Shop all Solar Chargers, Controllers, and Inverters
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs