Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 134
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by lishy mold on exposed bricks inside
I have a dog and a bird and I can use this around them . I have terrible allergies to mold and did not know that the brick in my fireplace area not sealed I used this to spray the brick and the odor has gone away it does seem to work and I am going to buy some more of it to do other places in the house that I have . It does not smell and doesn't leave us odor afterwards either . Cannot use bleach on sheet rock to get rid of the mold and this seems to work just like it was advertised to me. but I highly recommend it especially for people with allergies . I am going to buy some more as I do one room at a time in my house which I purchased two years ago but it seems to have stopped mol ds from growing anymore
where I have used it
May 30, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Charlie save your money - use vinegar
Had green mold growing on my deck rails and posts. Sprayed and waited, sprayed again - nothing. Had to scrub it with cleaning vinegar. I doubt it will keep the mold from returning since I scrubbed everything with vinegar and wiped it dry.
June 13, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by vahandyman Must have mold/ mildew control for every home
Concrobium Mold Control 32 oz spray bottle is conveniently sized to treat mold & effectively eliminates and prevents mold. I've used this for years in customers homes as well as my own. I use it to clean up mold and get rid of musty odors & best feature is it has no harmful chemicals. This works as it dries by crushing mold spores at the roots and leaves behind an invisible antimicrobial shield to prevent future mold growth. I use it for water damage clean-up, mold remediation and during renovation (pre-treatment of building materials) and it's great to use just for preventive and general interior maintenance.
May 10, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bk Amazing
This product works great . A friend recommended it and it performed far better than expected.
June 21, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by NannieK Needed fast solution to some mold in a damp basement. This product did the trick.
Just spray and let try. Check and if not completely resolved just spray some more and voila GONE!
May 31, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mik great product
Cost effective and great for small mold patch. Killed the mold, the stain was still there, so used the stain remover afterward and it was like it had never been there
April 26, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Chuck long lasting mold relief with no fumes
The product worked well. I am used to bleach, so was a bit disappointed that I didn't have an immediate change. BUT there are no fumes, did not change the color of fabrics and it lasts at least as long as a bleach treatment. If you can stand the cost difference, it is a supior product.
April 19, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Don Seems to work,low odor,and prevented mold as stated,overall,worth the money
Did the job that it was expected to do,easy to use,very low odor,dries quickly,and was worth the money
March 29, 2016