Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 76
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DK11 Works as advertised
I found this product while searching for a solution to the mold growing in my cabinets in the laundry room. I rarely ever use these cabinets so the problem went unnoticed for a while. At first I didn't think anything short of replacing the cabinets would work. I used the Concrobium as directed to kill the mold and stop the spreading. Now, in my case, the Concrobium didn't completely remove the mold or it's stain as it was extremely bad. After applying the Concrobium, I let it sit over night. The next day I used a mix of 1 part water to 1 part bleach and sprayed it on the stains. They disappeared before my eyes. I then reapplied the Concrobium the prevent future growth. Here it is a few months later and no new mold.
January 11, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GeorgiaHomeowner EXCELLENT FOR MOLD REMOVAL
I have used Concrobium many times with 100% success every time. I am always amazed at how well it works. I primarily use it to clean mold from the white siding on my home, and from the grout between tiles on my back porch. Merely spray it on, wait 30 seconds, easily scrub it with a brush, then wipe off with a cloth. Repeat a second spray, and wipe with a cloth for a perfectly clean surface. Anyone that is not satisfied with Concrobium does not know how to use it. This is a great product for mold removal. Attached are pictures of mold that I removed from siding posts on my house this morning.
June 23, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by animalangel AMAZING product!!!!
I was very impressed. I bought an ultra lite travel trailer "as is" and decided to do the repairs to the floor myself. I'm not done yet but my point is that the kitchen and bath were awful!!! The bathroom floor was BLACK with mold... this stuff cleaned it up very nicely. I used it several times in the bathroom over the course of a week or two (I'm in no hurry). The floor had to be dried out completely before you can spray this stuff so that was 2 weeks before I even bought it. After I sprayed, I'd give it a day to dry, then repeat over several applications and several days allowing it to completely dry in between..
January 9, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Unhappy e Did Nothing
Bought this product to remove the mildew in my shower and quite honestly nothing at all happened, very disappointed...
February 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BHalpern It really works
I've used this product for years. Lots of moisture issues in my basement - mold used to grow on baseboards, in furnace room, around windows - pretty sure even in carpeting. Used MOLD CONTROL to take off the mold the first time and now I just spritz it occasionally and mold never grows back. Only time product didn't do the trick was on cement/foundation mold stains. Scrubbed with it but not all stains came out. Mind you mold hasn't grown back there so I think the product has probably done it's work. Stains just not 100% gone. If they had disappeared I would have given 5 stars. PS Love that this product is safe and doesn't smell bad. Sorry for long review.
June 20, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rob1 You can see it working.
A year ago we bought a house with evidence of mold around the basement floor at the exterior walls. After fixing/eliminating water entry problems, I started spraying the floors with bleach. I felt better about it, but really had no change in what I saw and figured I would just be scrubbing at it till it was all cleaned . I found and tried Concrobium. Wow, almost immediately I noticed a change.... the black started disappearing and actually funky leopard looking patterns presented themselves. So I knew something was really happening. Now after some scrubbing the lower wall and floor look good as new with no reoccurrence.
July 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cutty Highly recommended product
Concrobium was recommended by a nationally recognized water damage mitigation company as a home use product. They said it was the best option of any over the counter product to treat mold because it has a mold inhibitor unlike bleach. Great product.
April 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by topwabbit Works well.
It is definitely controlling the mold that builds up every day in our shower. Very importantly, it is nontoxic to humans and pets and has no odor. It works best if I wait until the shower is completely dry before applying it. The next time we use the shower, it rinses off and I repeat the process every day. We have just replaced the shower and the wall because of mold build-up in this poorly-ventilated bathroom. I am very happy to find a product that really works without damaging anything.
September 25, 2012