Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MKR Hot tub steps
I'd been looking for just the right hot tub steps for beach rental property and these fit the bill. Color match was perfect. Easy assembly, non-skid surface and a good width. Only possible concern, description says weight limit of 300 lbs yet do feel flex in step. Durability under rental conditions will be the true product test.
July 8, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ski Good Purchase
It was easy to assemble. Just what we needed to help us get into the spa.
July 7, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mike Is what I expected.
Stairs are easy to assemble. Look good and feel secure.
September 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LoveMyBunnyRabbits Great quality, sturdy, good traction when wet, customizable, and MADE IN THE USA!!
We used these spa steps this summer and were 100% impressed.
They have no negatives - I couldn't ask for more with these.
The list of positives that we found were as follows:
* Customizable - if you have a round or square hot tub, just reverse the treads
* Great traction on the treads - this is IMPORTANT because we're talking hot tubs here! Most of the time you use them, the steps will be wet. The grooves help deflect water, and keep you from tripping
* Nice neutral color matches most hot tubs
* Good size - just right without being too large and bulky
* Very light - easy to move when you open/close your tub for the season
* Very sturdy - great quality, these should last us a long time
* Best of all, these steps are MADE IN THE USA. A nice switch for HD products :)
When you put the steps together, the treads are going to be VERY snug. The company customer service (Confer Plastics) is great - all you need to do is stomp on the step hard, to get it to fit. And it will NOT come apart.
All in all, a wonderful high-quality AMERICAN-MADE product.
I wish they all were this good.
December 1, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Babis Great purchase for my spa
This product is awesome, easy to put together, lightweight and durable. Best purchase i've made for my spa.
September 20, 2011