Perfect for the RV Owner that stores a motor home, camper, travel trailer or pop-up trailer and wants electricity close by, especially for a heater that will help prevent moisture and mildew from forming. Panel includes a 50-Amp receptacle and branch circuits: Single-Pole 20-Amp and Double-Pole, 50-Amp as well as a 20-Amp GFCI duplex receptacle. Safe and easy to install for the do-it-yourselfer because it is factory wired and completely assembled. The unique cover design allows the cord to be used when the door is closed.
- 14-50R NEMA receptacle is 4 wire, rated at 50-Amp 125/250-Volt; 5-20R NEMA 3 wire receptacle is GFCI protected
- Hub provision is provided for use with Siemens HR-style hubs
- NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure has a lockable latch and the unique design allows the cord to be used with the door closed
- Lugs are suitable for either aluminum or copper wire
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs