Fascia gutter provides a stylish and effective alternative to regular 'K' Style or Old Gothic (O.G.) gutter. The clean contemporary lines compliment the exterior of your home by blending with the fascia board. The deep profile allows for heavy amounts of rainfall to be moved off your roofline quickly. And the added strength of steel means your gutter system will last longer than plastic or aluminum gutter. The 5-1/4 in. gutter measures 5-1/4 in. on the face, 2 inches at the base and 4 in. at the top.
- 5-1/4 in. Fascia Gutter End Piece with 2 inch round drop piece
- Bonderized steel 26-Gauge pre-primed ready to paint
- Caution Sharp Edges, wear safety gloves and glasses while handling or cutting
- Other fascia gutter sizes and styles available via special order: in 7-1/4 inch, galvanized, plain, decco and more
- 5-1/4 in. Fascia Gutter End Piece with 2 inch round drop piece. Bonderized steel 26-Gauge.
- Caution Sharp Edges, wear safety gloves and glasses while handling or cutting.