For conventional, copper and copper dry splices, the Contractors' Choice Gray Nut is a quality connector that will keep splices safe and pass inspection. It is tested per UL and CSA standards as a pressure cable connector, meets the requirements of NEC standards, and is encased by a thermoplastic flame retardant shell. The Gray Nut is also color coded to meet industry standards for easy identification. Wire range for the Gray Nut is #22 - #14 AWG.
- For use in conventional copper and copper dry indoor splices
- Excellent for contractor installs and repairs and DIY applications
- Tested per UL and CSA standards as a pressure cable connector
- Encased by a thermoplastic flame retardant shell
- Color coded to meet industry standards
- Wire range #22 - #14