Revolutionary Cooling System's Cooper Cooler rapid beverage chilling appliance quickly chills beverages from room temperature to cold drinking temperature. User adds ice and water into the Cooper Cooler, selects the container setting, and it automatically does the rest. Patented process chills by rotating the beverage while simultaneously spraying it with ice water. The process does not alter any beverage property like taste, composition, or cause carbonated beverages to fizz over of explode upon opening. Excellent for use at parties, in recreational vehicles, dorm rooms, and office break rooms.
- Chills by rotating beverage while spraying with cold water; "no-spin" stops rotation
- Chills cans, juice bottles, and wine from 77 degrees to 43 degrees in minutes
- Chills 1 bottle of wine to the ideal drinking temperature
- Extra chill setting chills to 34 degrees
- Simply add ice and water
- Automatic touchpad with preset times
- Rapidly warms baby bottles by using hot tap water