This single-pole, side and push wire toggle lighted switch provides 40-percent more contact area to wall board. It virtually eliminates floating installations and the industrial design cam action mechanism insures quiet switch action. Also, provided patented built-in wire is looped for pre-looping. The push in terminals accept no. 14 solid wire only and side wire terminals accept up to no. 10 solid or stranded wire. Features Tri-combo screws accept slotted Phillips and Robertson head tools for installations in both the US and Canada. It has a lighted toggle which glows in the off position. It also, features exclusive color matching toggle and dust apron. It has single-pole configuration and 15-amp, 120-volt rating. Cooper Wiring Devices is dedicated to providing solutions that improve energy efficiency, productivity and safety. Cooper Wiring has produced reliable devices for over 175-years.
- Patented built-in wire stripper for no. 14 and no. 12 wire speeds up installation
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminate call backs due to job site breakage
- Measures ¾ in. length by 7/8 in. width by 3-2/7 in. height
- Available in white color
- MFG Model # : C1301-7LTW-L
- MFG Part # : C1301-7LTW-L