The Cooper Wiring Devices 271LA Single Pole Commercial Grade 2 Toggle Switches is made for commercial applications and is rated for 15-Amp and 120/277-volts. This toggle switch has triple wipe line contacts and double wipe ground contacts to insure long-term plug retention. Its thick mounting strap is zinc-plated for corrosion resistance. The side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire. The Cooper Wiring Devices 271LA Single Pole Commercial Grade 2 Toggle Switches comes with a 2-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. Cooper Wiring Devices offers innovative wiring solutions that increase productivity, energy efficiency and safety on the jobsite and at home. Cooper Wiring Devices has been a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years and is headquartered in Peachtree, GA and has international manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Back and side wiring
- Grounding terminal screw standard
- Break-off provision for wiring both devices on same circuit or on separate circuits
- Terminals screws backed out and ready for wiring
- Pilot light may be wired to indicate power "on" or power "off"
- Comes in a light almond finish
- 10-year limited warranty