The Cooper Wiring Devices 277V-BOX Heavy-Duty Grade Combination Switch is a single-pole switch with a pilot light. The pilot light can be wired to indicate power on or power off. This combination switch features steel mounting straps (plated in zinc) for superior corrosion resistance. This combination switch is back wired for easy installation of #12 and #14 wire. The Cooper Wiring Devices 277V-BOX Heavy-Duty Grade Combination Switch comes with a 10-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. Cooper Wiring Devices offers innovative wiring solutions that increase productivity, energy efficiency and safety on the jobsite and at home. Cooper Wiring Devices has been a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years and is headquartered in Peachtree, GA and has international manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Rated for 15-amps and 120-volts, pilot light indicates status of remotely located lights such as basement or attic lights
- Convenient patented built in wire stripper speeds installation
- Automatic grounding system eliminates the need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosures
- Tri-Combo screw heads offer greater installation flexibility
- Ultrasonic welding and integrated construction of the strap and body for superior ground integrity
- Thermoplastic toggle, top and backbody are virtually unbreakable
- 10-year limited warranty