The Cooper Wiring Devices 1242-7W-BOX 4-Way Standard Grade Toggle Switch features a patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping and patented built-in wire stripper for #12 and #14 wire for fast installation. This switch is side wire and push wire compatible, cULs listed to UL20 and NOM certified. The Cooper Wiring Devices 1242-7W-BOX 4-Way Standard Grade Toggle Switch comes with a 2-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. Cooper Wiring Devices offers innovative wiring solutions that increase productivity, energy efficiency and safety on the jobsite and at home. Cooper Wiring Devices has been a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years and is headquartered in Peachtree, GA and has international manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Rated for 15-amps and 120-volts, for switching from multiple locations
- Long, broad mounting strap provides 40 percent more contact area to wall board. virtually eliminates floating installations
- Accepts slotted, Phillips and Robertson-head tools
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire and the push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire
- Industrial design cam action mechanism insures quiet switch action
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage
- 2-year limited warranty