Use the Copper-Green 1-gal. Brown Wood Preservative where exterior wood surfaces come into contact with water or soil to provide protection from mold, mildew, rot, fungi and termites. This wood preservative is oil-based and turns surfaces dark brown. One container can be used to cover an area up to 150 sq. ft.
- Oil-based wood preservative suitable for exterior use where end cuts of pressure-treated lumber meet water or soil
- 1-gal. container covers up to 150 sq. ft.
- Turns wood surfaces dark brown
- Mildew-, mold- and rot resistant for long-lasting use
- Helps protect wood from fungi and termites
- Dries to the touch in approximately 48 hours
- Requires 2 coats to protect wood surfaces efficiently
- Click here to learn more about waterproofing wood surfaces
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT