The Cordpro XL 150 ft. 12/3 Heavy Duty Contractor-Grade Cord Organizer is one of the quickest and easiest ways to organize, use and store your cords, small hoses, cables, etc. It unreels as you work, winds up easily and never tangles. It stays on the cord, so it’s right there when you need it. The organizer consists of two flexible outer walls, separated by a divider. When you load your cord into this unique organizer, the divider automatically diverts the cord into its appropriate chamber. As you move and work, the chambers retain the unused portion of cord inside, thus protecting it and allowing the organizer to travel across the ground and over obstacles as it unreels the amount of cord being used. The exclusive design also allows you to unwind either end of cord separately at any time. You can also easily store the cord ends inside when not in use to protect them. Made from outdoor grade thermoplastic, the Cordpro XL is welded together and the seam is covered with an ergonomic rubber grip. The built-in carry handle makes handling heavy cords to and from the job site easier. With no moving parts to wear out, the construction provides extreme durability.
- Holds 150 ft. 12/3 and 100 ft. standard 10/3 extension cord; 100 ft. 1/4 in. air hose; 75 ft. 3/8 in. air hose; 50 ft. 1/2 in. air hose; 50 ft. 1/2 in. or 5/8 in. drinking water hose; 50 ft. 30 Amp RV or marine shore power cord
- Can be used in all weather conditions
- Keeps cords neat and untangled, reducing trip hazards, cord damage and frustration
- Totally shields cord from damage during transport
- Built in carry handle has metal reinforced hanging hole