The Yard Butler Lawn Coring Aerator revitalizes old lawns while using less water and fertilizer. Old lawns can become compacted. Thatch from dead roots can also build up to create a thick barrier, keeping water and air from reaching the roots. By removing two 3 1/2 in. cores, the Lawn Coring Aerator reduces compaction and thatch to let air, water, and fertilizer down to the root zone. At the same time it stimulates root growth by “pruning” the roots. Golf courses and baseball fields everywhere aerate their lawns. The heavy duty powder coated steel is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Removes two 3 1/2 in. cores, reducing soil compaction while letting air, water and fertilizer get down to the roots
- Reduces soil compaction, water run-off and puddling
- Lets air, water and fertilizer down to the roots
- Your lawn will look better with less water and fertilizer
- Promotes vigorous root growth, strengthening tolerance to drought and heat stress
- All steel construction - 37 in. tall, 9 in. wide, weighs 4 lb.
- Guaranteed forever