The BP 4250 is a forged aluminum, bypass pruner that provides maximum performance and quality for the casual to master gardener. The lightweight, forged aluminum construction is strong, but ideal for extended use. The narrow handle profile is perfect for small to medium hands. Its precise cutting action is maintained with an innovative geared pivot bolt and locking nut system that virtually eliminates loosening during use. The narrow profile and slant ground hooks allows for easy access into tight spaces. The self-cleaning sap groove provides cleaner cuts time after time. The volute spring resists clogging and keeps your cutting motion smooth.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Lightweight, forged aluminum body construction
- Narrow handle opening for smaller hands
- High-carbon steel blade stays sharp
- Narrow profile blade and hook for easy access to branches
- Volute spring resists clogging