The ITT-8212 is a Cortelco analog terminal adapter. The product implements SIP standardization deployed throughout. The unit also supports Caller ID/Name display or block, Hold, Call Waiting/Flash, Call Transfer, Call Forward, in-band/out-of-band/SIP INFO DTMF, and Dial Plans.
- Two voice ports (RJ-11) support traditional analog touch tone telephones (corded or cordless) or fax machines
- 1 network port (RJ-45) for connecting to broadband digital subscriber line (DSL), cable modem or wireless networks
- Call switching between VoIP and PSTN calls
- Supports 3-way conferencing
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs