The Norfolk Island Pine is a native of Norfolk Island which is located between New Caledonia and the South Pacific. It has grown in popularity as a live indoor holiday tree. Enjoy a living Christmas tree you can grow inside all year long. Norfolk Island pine is a cute, slow-growing tree that’s easy to take care of.
- Botanical Name : Araucaria
- Decorated with lots of sparkling glitter
- Accented with a red bow on top
- Dressed up with a red snowflake Mylar pot cover
- Grows slowly will remain small and attractive for many years indoors
- Keep in a bright spot and water once a week