Naturally harvested coir fibers are hand woven in traditional looms and then sheared to create a dense 1-3/4 in. pile that help trap dirt and moisture and clean shoes. Elegant designs are hand stenciled on the mat using fade resistant dyes. Heavy coir backing keeps mat in place and locks the fibers in to minimize shedding. Coir fiber is naturally mold and mildew resistant. Handmade from a renewable resource coconut husks, coir mats are environment friendly with minimal carbon foot print. They are completely bio-degradable and compostable.
- Greet your family and friends with this elegantly designed luxuriously dense door mat
- All natural, durable coir fibers are hand-tufted into a handmade woven coir base
- Individually handcrafted and imported from India
- Densely tufted coir fibers keeps mat in place
- With an almost 2 in. pile height, this mat has an elegant profile
- An occasional good shake keeps your door mat clean