World famous Crescent brand adjustable wrenches are made of fine alloy steel to give extra strength and wear. They are used by professional mechanics, industrial tradesman and home mechanics. The dimensions are proportioned for greatest strength with minimum weight.
- Jaw capacity (in.): 1.125, handle material : cushion grip, length (in.): 8, finish: black phosphate, weight (lbs.): 0.563
- A tension spring under the knurl helps prevent the jaw opening from changing adjustment an open handle design permits easier knurl adjustment
- Handle made of forged alloy steel and heat treated for toughness and durability
- Wide capacity jaw allows each tool to work with more fastener sizes - 1-1/8 in. jaw opening
- Wider handle provides more comfort and less stress to the hand