The Crescent brand adjustable wrench, celebrating its 105th Anniversary in 2012, is the flagship product of the brand. A true American icon, it is prized by tradesman and homeowners alike for its utility and durability. Today, the Crescent brand can be found on many other high quality tools, including tongue and groove pliers and locking pliers.
- Solid joint lineman's pliers are made of forged steel with polished heads, durable, keen and induction hardened cutting edges crescent lineman's high leverage pliers with cushion grip application high leverage side cut, edge type and cut capacity standard/11 AWG, length ( ft.): 9 1/4 in./235 mm, nose length ( in.): 1 9/16 in./40 mm, nose width ( in.): 1 9/32 in./33 mm, maximum thickness: 5/8 in./16 mm, pitch: cutting, edge length: 13/16 in./21 mm
- Streamlined head design allows easy sliding in and out of belt loops
- Cutting edges cut clean and remain sharp
- Electronically induction hardened, durable and hand honed
- Made of forged alloy steel
- Red non-slip cushion handle grips