Crescent Tongue and Groove Pliers are versatile utility pliers, ideal for objects of all shapes, including rods, pipes, hose and cable connections and many other mechanical devices. Forged, precision machined from alloy steel. Brushed finish for corrosion resistance. Self-locking jaw opening adjustment. Long handles give powerful leverage. Textured double dipped red cushion handle grips provide a sure grip under any condition. Set includes a 7 in., 10 in. and 12 in. Tongue and Groove Pliers. Precision Milling: Ribs are precision milled to ensure a smooth positive interlock between the two halves. Jaw Type: Straight Jaw, Capacity (in.): 1-5/16 Length, (in.): 7, 10 & 12, No. of Jaw Positions: 8 Positions, Weight - Ounces (oz): 53.0.
- Designed to grip all shapes like rods, pipes and cable connections
- Precision-milled ribs for smooth, positive interlock between two halves
- Rivet construction with precision-machined joint interlock assures smooth, positive joint action, no chance of halves separating or jumping out of grooves
- Straight jaws and self-locking jaw adjustment
- Unique tooth design for better grip-increases torque transfer with less effort and red non-slip cushion handle grips for comfort and control