Everbilt Paracord is ideal for camping, hiking, boating and general purpose use. It is rot proof, resists oil, water and most chemicals. It is flexible and lightweight.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Contains one or more of: polypropylene, nylon, polyester
- Paracord is a must have for anyone who is serious about an outdoor lifestyle
- There are 1001 uses for paracord including making a shelter, clotheslines, sling for gear or weapons, and making paracord survival bracelets
- Make your own paracord survival bracelet to ensure your paracord is always there when you need it most
- Paracord survival bracelets are convenient to carry on your person or your pack
- Working load limit of 100 lbs. breaking strength exceeds 550 lbs.
- Working load limit is a guideline for the maximum allowable weight capacity of a new rope