Ferrules are used for looping and swaging the ends of wire rope. Designed for light duty applications. Proper assembly recommends setting with a swaging tool instead of a hammer. Stops sold separately. Do not use on coated wire rope without first removing the coating from the assembly area.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes 10-3/32 in. ferrules
- For looping and swaging ends of wire rope
- Use with 3/32 in. wire rope
- Use with thimbles to form eye loops
- Do not use for overhead lifting