CrystaLok windows add privacy and light to any room, this versatile, vinyl-framed, glass block window system simply nails into place. Glass blocks are a special building material made of glass and laid similarly to brick or concrete blocks. commonly used as an alternative to traditional windows, especially in basements. For residential purposes, glass blocks are most commonly used as an alternative to basement windows. Glass block windows are more difficult for would-be thieves to penetrate and thus considered a more secure alternative. Homeowners can replace existing windows with glass blocks, but should note that a conversion means that the window can no longer be opened, making it only a source of light. Glass blocks are also considered more energy efficient than traditional plate glass windows.
- Welded seam vinyl frame that includes a nailing fin, an integral J channel, gated weep holes
- Constructed from real glass, scratch resistant and maintenance free
- Can be cleaned with normal household cleaners
- Unit is ideal for use as a bathroom window, for garages, kitchens, entryway sidelights and transoms
- Block is of wave glass pattern that will transmit light while maintaining moderate privacy
- Window unit is 4 blocks wide by 4 blocks high
- Warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for 10-years from the date of purchase