Introducing the revolutionary new Cub Cadet 3X three-stage snow thrower. This industry exclusive cuts through tough packed snow and ice like no other machine available today. The 3X’s unique high-speed induction a ccelerator draws snow through the system, creating an effortless forward motion. No backups. No ride ups. No spill over. This new 3Xtechnology easily cuts through deep snowfall up to 50% faster than two-stage snow throwers. There’s no stopping the next generation of Cub Cadet snow throwers.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal snowfall range: 6 in. to 16 in.
- Ideal surfaces: smooth and gravel surfaces, flat to slight slope
- 28 in. clearing width, 21 in. intake height
- 357 cc electric start Cub Cadet 4-cycle OHV engine
- Clear snow faster: new 3X induction a ccelerator moves snow up to 50% faster than 2X snow throwers
- Trigger controlled power steering at your fingertips for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and one-hand operation
- Revolutionary cool blue skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability and won’t rust or damage your driveway
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions
- Single-hand 4-way chute control adjusts the chute rotation and pitch with one hand for the ultimate snow throwing control
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-TRAC tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions
- Drift Cutters slice through elevated snowfall at the outside edges of a clearing area, releasing it in front of the snow thrower for removal
- Use 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures
- You're covered winter after winter with a premium 3-year limited residential and 1-year limited commercial warranty and 5-year limited auger gearbox
- Throws snow up to 40 ft.