Cub Cadet uses a professional-grade 277 cc 4-cycle OHV engine that delivers power and reliability for a lifetime of performance. The unique and rugged steerable track drive system makes clearing snow on uneven, hard-packed or icy snow manageable. It maximizes traction and makes it easier to stay the course on any surface, even slight inclines. With a 28 in. clearing width and a deep 21 in. intake height you can tackle the deep stuff out there and head back inside sooner. Even the coldest days are more bearable with the warmth of heated handgrips.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Track drive system allows you to smoothly negotiate even the roughest terrain with ease, perfect for gravel driveways and slight inclines
- Weight transfer system for standard, compact or raised operation to meet all driveway conditions
- Zero-turn posi-steer power steering delivers effortless, single-hand turning
- Cool blue no rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions
- Single-hand 4-way chute control adjusts the chute rotation and pitch with one hand for the ultimate snow throwing control
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- Heated grips to keep you warm
- Throws snow up to 40 ft.
- Use 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures
- Choose Cub Cadet with confidence, every Cub Cadet Snow blower is backed with a full 3-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty
- Ideal snowfall range: 12 in. to 16 in.
- Ideal surfaces: smooth or gravel