Powerful commercial grade 420 cc Cub Cadet 4-cycle OHV engine, 45 in clearing width and a deep 22 in. intake height let you tackle the deep stuff with ease and head back indoors sooner. Even the coldest days are more bearable with the warmth of heated handgrips. The remote pitch and chute controls allow you to throw snow in the direction you want every time from the operator's station. Dual 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-TRAC tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal snowfall range: 21 in.
- Ideal surfaces: Smooth or gravel
- 420 cc Electric start Cub Cadet 4-cycle OHV engine
- 45 in. clearing width; 22 in. intake height
- Zero-turn posi-steer power steering delivers effortless, single-hand turning
- Cool blue no rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions
- Remote pitch and chute controls
- Heated grips to keep you warm
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- 16 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- Dual 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-Trac tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions
- Throws snow up to 45 ft.
- Use 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures
- Choose Cub Cadet with confidence every Cub Cadet snow blower is backed with a full 3-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty