The Cub Cadet 46 in. 23 HP Kohler 7000 Series V-Twin OHV Zero-Turn Riding Mower features a steering wheel instead of lap bars which makes it easier to learn and use. The 46 in. cutting width helps mow large areas of grass while also reducing mowing time, and the heavy-duty 2-blade cutting deck is rust resistant for long-lasting use. The zero-turning radius offers efficiency and control when mowing, and the foot control lets you set your own pace. Even while mowing at different speeds, the dual hydrostatic transmission provides true zero-turn performance all while protecting your lawn and providing unparalleled stability. For added comfort, the simplicity of gas and brake pedals match the arrangement of a car’s control and movement. To go forward, press the gas pedal, and to go in reverse, simply push the reverse pedal that sits right next to the gas. With the Synchro Steer Technology, the steering wheel controls both the front wheels and the independently controlled back wheels for greater maneuverability, tracking, and stability on tough terrain and steep hills. Assembly required, certified professional delivery recommended during checkout.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 23 HP Kohler 7000 series V-Twin OHV engine
- Features the mow-in-reverse option
- Cub Cadet signature cut 46 in. dual-blade mowing deck
- 8 position deck heights which provide cutting options ranging from 1-1/2 in. to 4 in.
- Smart jet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and other debris that build up under the deck
- Travel at speeds of up to 7 MPH forward and 4 MPH in reverse
- Electronic blade engage for easy and smooth blade operational control
- Model # 17ARCBDT056
- Assembly required, selecting certified professional delivery during checkout is recommended