The Cub Cadet RZT-S 54 in. FAB 25 HP KOHLER V-Twin OHV Zero-Turn Riding Mower features a steering wheel instead of lap bars, so it’s easier to use. The 54 in. deck helps reduce mowing time and the heavy-duty fabricated deck can tackle large yards with tough terrain. Keep riding at peak performance with Cub Connect, a first-of-its-kind mobile app that connects to your Bluetooth enabled RZT-S and monitors maintenance by the hour providing you with access to your operators manual, maintenance records, one-click customer service, and many more convenient features. The RZT-S 54 FAB Model zero-turning mower is equipped with a dedicated dual hydrostatic rear-wheel transmission to deliver effortless control at your own pace. Even while mowing at different speeds, the dual hydrostatic transmission provides true zero-turn performance all while protecting your lawn from turf damage and providing unparalleled stability. For added comfort, the simplicity of gas and brake pedals matches the arrangement of a car’s control and movement. To go forward, press the gas pedal. And to go in reverse, simply push the reverse pedal that sits right next to the gas. And with Synchro Steer Technology, the steering wheel controls both the front wheels and the independently controlled back wheels for greater maneuverability around obstacles, tracking and stability on tough terrain and slight to moderate hills.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 25 HP KOHLER 7000 series V-Twin automatic OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth operation
- 54 in. fabricated dual-blade cutting deck is rust resistant with triple guard e-coat protection and is designed for a superior cut and bagging performance while providing commercial-grade durability that supported by a 7-year deck shell warranty
- Cub connect bluetooth app monitors maintenance needs, product registration, how-to guides and videos, service records, replacement part guides and more
- Mulching capability helps extend the mower's functionality required (mulching blade sold separately)
- Cub Cadet signature cut smooth arc blades, cut overlap and deep dome deck provide flawless results
- Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO allows for smooth operation of the deck or attachments
- 8-cutting positions let you select cutting heights ranging from 1-1/2 in. to 4 in.
- Dual hydro-gear EZT 2200 transmission provides dual hydrostatic rear-wheel transmission for quick effortless zero-turn control that quickly leaves your lawn with a professional-quality finish
- 3-year limited warranty for worry-free protection
- 2-position steering wheel design provides comfort with a simple operation
- Includes a cup holder and utility bin for your convenience
- SmartJet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck